On your side, every step of the way.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a veteran homebuyer, or somewhere in-between, buying a home can be one of the biggest purchase decisions one will make in their lifetime. The process can seem cumbersome and stressful. Our goal is to orchestrate a process that makes your experience in buying real estate a smooth, enjoyable and productive one. Whether you are casually browsing the market or completely ready to dive-in, contacting our team is the first step in the right direction.
Why Buy with MB Real Estate Team?
Finding you a home is our number one priority. We work harder and faster to find you exactly what you're looking for. We know the local market better than anyone else. We offer up to date and in depth information about what’s going on out there and even about listings that are not on MLS. You'll have clear communication and constant updates from us ensuring you never miss out on a property.
How much does the buying services cost?
As a buyer you will have full access to our knowledge and expertise with no fee's. We will make sure you are taken care of every step of the way from evaluating, educating, screening, preparing offers, negotiating, to closing. In fact, you may even save money because we will always work to get you the best price possible.
The Process from start to finish.
BUYING YOUR NEW HOME IS FASTER THAN YOU THINK
1. Arrange a pre-approval from a qualified mortgage professional to determine your purchasing power. (We can help with that!)
2. Meet with our team to discuss your home ownership goals.
3. Formalize your relationship with MORGAN BROWNE & DESIREE MCNULTY
4. Work with your agent to determine wants and non-negotiable needs in a potential property.
5. View selected properties with your agent.
6. Find your dream home!
7. Determine price, deposit amount, dates (adjustment, completion, & possession), and subject clauses.
8. MORGAN & DESIREE prepares your offer to purchase (Contract of Purchase and Sale).
9. Presentation of your offer and negotiation of an accepted subject contract.
10. Conduct due diligence:
d.Property Disclosure Statement
e.Home and Fire Insurance to ensure Financing
f.Review Strata documents (for attached housing)
11. Remove subject clauses and submit deposit In Trust to OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
12. Select a lawyer or notary to complete closing documents. (We can help with that too!)
13. Arrange for insurance on your new home
14. Completion date - money and title are exchanged.
15. Possession date - MOVE IN!
Let's connect. Contact us today to get started on finding your dream home!
Vancouver, BC V6H 2L2